Sunday, March 20, 2011

One week to go!

So a week from today we'll be on our way to Arizona.  I can't wait!  The weather is going to be hot, we have lots of fun stuff plans and I love seeing my parents (I have not lived at home or in the same city as them since I was 18 so I really miss spending time with them)

I have a horrible sinus cold.  My nose is literally dripping.  It's so nasty, and just when I think it's getting better it flares up again.  FML

I missed two workouts last week because I have been working crazy hours at London Drugs.  I only have 3 shifts left which makes me happy, but at the same time a little sad.  There is no way I could keep working there during the field hockey season.  The team practices / has games 4 games a week and will be playing in 2 or  3 tournaments.  I'm just the coach and it makes me tired thinking about all that, lol

I bought a Groupon for 30 fitness classes for 30$ (regular prices 300$).  It's valid at tons of different activities.  Next week I am doing a Zumba class and a Bootcamp - for 120 minutes of activity which counts as 6 workouts (I only do 20 minutes a day / or the equivalent in a week).  Anything more and I just can't keep my hunger in check.  I am excited.  I have all the Zumba dvd's and do them often, but I have never been to a class.  I am glad to have the opportunity to take 28 other classes, and I also have a voucher for 12 bootcamp sessions that I bought a few weeks ago.  This should whip me into bikini shape for Australia!

I'm off to work at London Drugs - did I mention I only have three shifts left (only 15 more hours of cranky people!!)

Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment