Friday, February 11, 2011

How quick a year goes!

So it's been one year since I originally fell and hurt my knee.  It's been a long road of physio, surgery and more physio but I'm back and (almost) better than ever!!

Before I hurt my knee I was 145lbs and in the best shape of my life.  I was working out to exhaustion 3 times a week and I looked hot.  For the last year I have been taking it easy on the workouts and right now I'm 151lbs and have a soft belly.  I'm very proud that over this year of no activity, the frustration of being hurt and throwing myself regular pity parties, I only gained 6 pounds.  But I want them gone, and I want my hot body back!

I am half way done the C25K program and I love it.  I was super sick with the flu last week so I missed one workout last week and one this week.  I am back in love with running and almost look forward to having to drag myself out of bed at 605 to get on the treadmill.  I am looking forward to being able to run outside, I much prefer it to the treadmill.

Tonight me and M are going tobogganing.  We are both really excited - my kids at school think we are major losers, lol.  Tomorrow I have to work at LD and then on Sunday we are doing to painting at M's house.  It will be a busy weekend, but good!

Have a good weekend!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment