Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I found it!!

My lost motivation, that is!  I am so glad, I need to get my eating under control.  I tracked and stayed within my points.  I'm great at tracking and writing it all down, but that doesn't mean it's within my daily points!

I am pretty much half way done the Couch to 5K program and I'm feeling great.  The workouts are feeling good and I've really been focusing on my speed.  Hopefully the rest of the program goes smoothly and I can keep it up.

I am exhausted.  It's a three day week for the kids and they are extra wound up and in vacay mode.  I'm tired of telling them there is no need to yell all the time (seriously, some of them yell all the time).  I'm looking forward to convention.  There isn't really anything in my subject area but there are some good keynote speakers that should be interested (including Tommy Europe, from the Last 10 Pounds Bootcamp)

I'm tucking in with my Kindle (and hopefully won't fall asleep and drop it on my face like I did last night :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment