Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Go away winter!

So it's snowy and freezing and gross here.  Apparently the weather will be better later this week, I sure hope so.

So I've finished 2.5 weeks of the C25K program and still loving it.  Tomorrow is another run - it's too cold to run outside and the only time I can get in the weight room at work to run on the treadmill is before school.  Leaving my house at 645 is painful but it's nice to get the workout in.

I've been good about being on plan since having to pay in January.  I will be back in the "free" zone by the end of February!  I got groceries today and loaded up on raspberries.  Raspberries are my favorite, eating them takes me back to when we used to eat them in Grandma's garden until we were sick.  We usually ate most of her neighbours too!

We are booking our Australia trip tomorrow.  Only 5 months to get into bikini shape!!

Have a good week

No comments:

Post a Comment