Monday, October 18, 2010

One week to go!

So only one week left before knee surgery.  I am very excited and slightly nervous.  I got my crutches today and "practiced" crutching around.  It's hard work!

Today I finally got back on track and tracked everything I ate.  I need to have two good weeks so I can have a good weigh in at weight watchers (probably next Friday).

Only three more teaching days before I am on leave.  I am nervous about being away from my students for that long - hopefully the replacement teacher does a good job and I don't have to redo too much.  I am really struggling this year.  I'm not enjoying teaching at all (partly the reason why I got my job at London Drugs).  The kids are driving me nuts and hopefully this break will help.

We rented a condo in Golden for the night before / the night of my knee surgery.  It looks really nice and has a hot tub to use the night before my surgery.  M, me and my Mom are coming from Calgary and my brother is going to meet us there.  Should be a fun (pain killer) filled few days :P

No comments:

Post a Comment