Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Time flies when you're having fun!

I have been silly busy in the last week.  Between working, cosmetics seminars and trying to have a life I am tired!  I have not been tracking, and have missed 4 days in a row.  Tomorrow I will track!!

We were in Edmonton for the weekend for M's sisters' wedding.  It was awesome, but very tiring!  The bride and groom were so exhausted they wanted us to open their presents while they watched.  It was fun and now I want to start a wedding present opening business, haha

Only 13 days until knee surgery.  I am so excited.  I saw a bootcamp group in the park today and I am so excited for March when I can join up again!  We are planning a trip for next summer and I want to (literally) wear my bikini all day everyday.

Here's a pic from the wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment