Sunday, October 3, 2010

J'adore l'automne

I love fall!  I can't believe it's already October!  The leaves have turned and it's beautiful.  The football field overlooks the river valley and the scenery is awesome (almost makes up for watching really bad football games).

I've been super busy and have another busy three weeks before my knee surgery.  I work about 15 hours a week at London Drugs and am loving it - most days I work for "free" since I spend my wage on make up and skin care products!  But it's worth it and I'm learning alot.

I guess it's time to revisit my September Goals.  I did pretty good!  I took my lunch to work everyday which was a challenge some morning but I was happy to have something yummy and nutritious.  I got almost all my arms and abs of steel workouts in - I missed a few because I was so busy and I got sidelined by a UTI that left me curled in the fetal position!  I didn't ride my bike much - my knee has been ridiculously sore and for my sanity I just need to rest it.  Here are my stats!

                                       End of August                              End of Setempber
weight                            150                                                149.2 (- 0.8)
waist                              33                                                   33 ( no change)
hips                                40                                                   39.5 ( - 0. 5)
thigh                              22.5                                                23 ( + 0.5)
arm                                10                                                   10.5 (+ 0.5)
bust                               34                                                    35 ( + 1)
underbust                       31                                                  31 (no change)


October is going to be crazy busy getting ready to go on leave from work so I am planning my goals accordingly so that I don't set myself up to fail!  I will be successful :)

October Goals


  • keep the scale moving in the right direction!
  • take lunch to work (12 days - I'm missing a few for dr. appointments then I'm on leave Oct 25)
  • Arms and Abs of Steel 2 times per week (each video) 6 times total since I'll be unable after October 25
  • Bike when possible

No comments:

Post a Comment