Tuesday, December 7, 2010

On My Way

So I went to WW today to find out about the new program.  I bit the bullet and did my weigh in - 150.2 which put me back in goal range.  After how lame I felt last week having to pay I was thrilled.

The new program makes me feel like a newbie all over again.  I am so excited (and a huge dork).  I spent most of the evening looking stuff up and playing with the online tools.  I got a free trial for the online tools which made me happy.  They are cool but I don't know if I would pay 18$ a month for them.  We'll see how it goes.  I also bought the new electronic points calculator thing - also known as my "clicker".  I'm that dork in the grocery store calculating points :P

I am hoping the new plan will kick start my weight loss.  I have been doing my Zumba videos and have already noticed the definition coming back in my belly which makes me so happy.  Before I hurt my knee my abs were pretty ripped and I was so proud of myself.  After 10 months of very little activity I'm a more of a jelly belly and that might have something to do with making my fav jeans so punishing.  So here's hoping they will feel great again soon.

The rest of my week is super busy.  I'm working tomorrow night at London Drugs, Thursday I have physio and I'm going to the school play (which will be lame, but it makes the kids so happy when teachers come) and Friday is M's work Christmas Party.  I've seen the menu and there is no way it fits into Weight Watchers - I'm just going with it!

Only 10.5 work days until I'm on my way to Ottawa to be with my family.  I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment