Sunday, December 5, 2010

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas!

So I am starting to get into the Christmas spirit.  Last night M set up his tree then we did a Ginger Bread house.  Both look great.  Then today I did my tree and my Christmas cards.  I have finished shopping for M and my dad, now just for my brother and my mom.

So I have had a super good week on plan.  But it's also "that time" so the scale is a bit off.  I am curious as to what it will say tomorrow.  I plan to go to a meeting on Tuesday because they are launching the new program.  I don't have to weigh in if I don't want to but it would be nice to get it out of the way.  I will decide on Tuesday because there is no way I'm paying again!  I have heard great things about the new plan, I am hoping it will help me with these pesky 12 pounds I would love to get rid of!  We'll see how it goes.

Have a good week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment