Thursday, December 30, 2010

Time flies when you're having fun!

So it's been awhile.  I have gone into maintenance mode as it's just not realistic for me to be in losing mode over the holidays.

I had a great birthday, and had a great time in Ottawa with my family for Christmas.  I got home yesterday and I have a gross cold and feel like garbage.  Christmas was so much fun, we hardly left the house but it was so relaxing.  My parents are moving across the country in the spring so we had some good laughs cleaning out boxes.  They will be closer but still not in Alberta, which makes me sad.

I am on hiatus from WW until Monday.  I already have my exercise plan written down and will be tracking like crazy.  We're going to Arizona in March and Australia in July and I want to look super hot in my bathing suit.

We are planning on staying home for NYE, we had plans to go out but neither of us feel like it, so we'll just cuddle on the couch and watch movies.

Happy Last Days of 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment