Sunday, December 12, 2010

Points Plus!!

So I'm really liking the points plus program!  For me, it's not a huge change.  I converted an "average" day on the old program (23 points per day) to the new points plus values and it worked out to my new allowance, 29 points.  My leader said that meant I was making good choices before, and the new program isn't going to affect my choices too much.  Except for the free fruit!!  On the old program, fruit had a points value and I was choosing "treats" instead of fruit because they cost the same points.  On Points +,  fruit has a value of 0 as they have researched and decided that eating fruit (within reason) doesn't affect weight gain.  So I have been loading up on grapes and raspberries as snacks.  It's nice that when I have run out of points I can still have a sweet snack!!

I wore my punishment pants yesterday and they are feeling pretty good!  At the end of the night they were a bit punishing but I was still really happy!  I am so glad that I am back into them (fairly comfortably, without a massive muffin top and angry red lines in my skin when I take them off).

I tracked all week, even with a few crazy "food based events".  I had a teacher appreciation lunch, dinner out with a colleague, and M's Christmas party.  The food at the Christmas party was amazing, and I was happy to have the menu in advance so I could track as best I could.

I got a free trial of Etools on the WW site and I am really liking being able to track online.  I can also look up the points values without having to use my calculator, and they are lists of common food items.  It costs 18$ a month and I think I might sign up after my trial runs out.

Etools set up my weigh in day as Monday so I am going to record it tomorrow.

Only 7.5 school days until Christmas Break!!

Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment