Friday, January 28, 2011

A bump in the road

So I went for my WI this morning - 152.2.  I was disappointed, but oh well.  I have been running consistently for two weeks and my body is still adjusting.  I want to eat everything in sight so I need to get that under control.  It's also tom so that might have had something to do with it.  Anyways, time to move on.

I have done the first two weeks of C25K and I'm still loving it!  The workouts get easier throughout the week.  I'm looking forward to completing the program; then I plan to run 5k (30 minutes) 3 times a week.  My body changes very quickly when I start running.  My belly is already less jelly - woohoo!

M has the flu so I'm at home tonight.  And bored, lol.  His parents are here (and staying with him) otherwise I would have just hung out at his place but there's only so much family fun time when it's not your family :P.  Tomorrow we are going to look at flooring samples and curtains.  His house is coming along nicely and soon the upstairs should be finished (except the bathroom).  It looks amazing, it's a totally different house.

I am not working this weekend, and am looking forward to just lazing around!!

Have a great weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment