Saturday, September 18, 2010

Brrrrrrrrr

What the heck is up with this weather????  It's not supposed to be winter until at least Halloween!

I've had a great week.  Tuesday was watersliding - so much fun!  Thursday I started my new job at London Drugs and I'm really liking it.  I find all the different skin care products very interesting.  I can't wait until my employee discount kicks in because I've got my eye on a few things!!

Food wise I've been making better choice and tracking.  I hope to be back down a bit this week - I was really retaining water because it was my tom.  I have to get a workout in tomorrow and I'll be on track there.

Just headed over to M's - I love the weekends because it means sleepovers (he only has one bathroom and that would equal disasters in the mornings if we had sleep overs during the week).  We're having KFC (which I love but never have) and chilling on the couch :D

Talk soon

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment