Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Same Old, Same Old

So I weighed in this morning and the stubborn scale is still on 150.  I am not surprised, we ate out Sunday and Monday nights and I hardly drank any water after Friday.  I've also upped my activity level and my body takes a week or so to figure out what's going on (and to figure out that it's not starving).  This weeks' plan - drink all my water, keep moving as best my gimpy lower body will allow and go out for poutine and a bucket of bacon on Friday (yes, a bucket of bacon at a restaurant called The District - I have seen pictures of this amazing phenomenon and I am so excited)

I saw the doctor today and she prescribed me "the good pills" aka Tylenol 3.  I am very hesitant to take many pain killers but my knee surgery is only 48 days away so it's not like I will be taking them forever, and hopefully will have better sleeps so my body can rest.

Making mini pizzas tonight - english muffins with a bit of meat, cheese, pizza sauce broiled until golden.  They were a lunch box staple when I was a kid and I'm already looking forward to eating them!

No comments:

Post a Comment