Thursday, September 9, 2010

TGI (almost) F!

I like Thursdays almost as much as Fridays.  Fridays are a short work day (done at 2:06) and the day always flies by.  And Thursday night is TV night.  Soon Grey's Anatomy will be back and there are some new shows I plan to check out (I love my PVR and time shifting channels!)  Right now my Thursday night guilty pleasures are Big Brother and *blushes* Jersey Shore.  It's like a train wreck - you don't want to watch but you can't look away.  And I'm absolutely in love with Vinny - I even think Marc looks a bit like him :P

Tracking and getting work outs in have been going well this week.  I am such a dork, I love being able to update my "goal stats" (cough**nerd**cough)

This weekend I have training for my new part time job in cosmetics at London Drugs.  I can't play sports or do anything fun because of my knee so I might as well make some extra cash.

Talk soon
Jenn  

No comments:

Post a Comment