Friday, September 24, 2010

TGIF

I have had a crazy week!  Between teaching, school football (I run the clock), working at LD and all the season premieres I have been a busy girl.  And busy = less time to stuff my face.  I did manage to get a couple of work outs in and was definitely on plan all week.  I hopped on the scale this morning and was happy to see 147.5!  I am going to hit a WW meeting at lunch so I can use it as my official weight for the month (the scale at ww is usually 0.5 heavier than my home scale).  I am so happy, and my hard work is paying off.  140 here I come!

I am headed to the airport right after to work to fly up to Fort McMurray.  M's best friend for life is getting married tomorrow.  He's the best man so I will be spending alot of time with his parents and sister and future brother in law - I've met them before but it will still be interesting.

I am one month away from knee surgery and couldn't be more excited.  The replacement teacher who will be covering my class was here yesterday to meet my kids - some of them took it better than others, and I spent quite a bit of time reassuring a few of them that I am not going to die - crazy teenagers.

Have a great weekend
J

No comments:

Post a Comment