Sunday, November 14, 2010

Back to Work!!

Today was the last day of my leave from work.  I go back to school tomorrow and back to London Drugs next weekend.

My mom left (after 19 days) on Thursday.  We did pretty good, but were starting to drive each other a bit crazy by the end.  That's what happens when you're together pretty much 24/7 in a one bedroom apartment!  I'll miss her, and can't wait to go to my parents house for Christmas.

I had a good weekend with my friend J.  We had lots of fun but I am tired.  Might have 1 too many (alright, about 5 too many) drinks on Friday night and I'm still bouncing back from that!  Definitely can't party like I used to!

Physio has been going well and I'm getting anxious to have my knee work like it used to.

I am back on track tomorrow with WW.  Writing everything down, staying in my 23 points and drinking tons of water!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment