Sunday, November 28, 2010

Not Again!

So the Riders bombed in the Grey Cup again this year.  I am not impressed.  My mom found this gem of a picture - from Christmas 1989



But I did enjoy watching the game on Marc's new 55 inch tv.  It's pretty awesome and now we're probably going to be even bigger couch potatoes than we are now!   Except he moved his "smaller" (40 inch) tv into the bedroom, so we might just be lounging in bed all the time!

I have been okay about staying on track.  I did use all my weeklies this week, which when I'm trying to lose I don't normally eat.  Hopefully I can see some action on the scale because I am getting frustrated.

My knee gets better everyday.  I can't wait to get back to bootcamp, hopefully after Christmas.

Only 17.5 work days until Christmas break :D

No comments:

Post a Comment