Tuesday, November 30, 2010

No one to blame but myself

So I went for my weigh in today totally dreading it.  I was going to skip but I forced myself to face the scale.  I was going to have to pay either way (if I was more than 2 pounds above goal or if I skipped a month) so I just sucked it up and went.  My current weight is 152, which is no surprise.  And now I'm not going to deny it anymore, I need to get myself back together!!  I am proud that I maintained at or below goal for 16 consecutive months, but I'm sad and disappointed in myself this month.

I have been doing pretty good with the tracking, but I get the munchies after dinner and then get out of control.  So that needs to stop!  I need to be accountable to myself - I'm only cheating myself.

I need to attend a WW meeting next week as they are launching the new program.  I am very interested to learn about it.  Maybe it will give me the extra boost off this plateau I'm on.  I tried my punishment pants on - they're still pretty punishing!!

I did pretty good sticking to my goals for November, I'll set my December ones tomorrow.

In other news, I finished Christmas shopping for M.  Well it's a combo bday / christmas shopping because his bday is the day before mine (his is december 15).  I did it all online and so far only 2 of 5 things have arrived so I'm a bit nervous!  But it's only December 1!!

I'm counting down to Christmas Break and seeing my Fam!!!  Only 15.5 work days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment