Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Just keep tracking.......just keep tracking

So getting back on track has been going well.  I have written down everything I've consumed in the past two days.  I've also rediscovered Crystal Light.  I was having a hard time getting my water down but Crystal Light kicks it up a notch and makes it yummy and sweet (which is what I crave the most - candy, chocolate, sweets of all kinds).  I bought some of my favorite treats from my losing days - most importantly 1 point jello pudding!  After only 2 days on track I'm already feeling better.  Less bloated, and more energetic.  I missed these feelings!

My knee has been very sore.  I have an appointment with the sports med doc on Thursday, hopefully he can figure it out.

I've been reading on the ww discussion boards about the new program coming out in a few weeks.  I'm not sure how I feel about it.  I'll see what it's about but I might just stick with the current plan - it works for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment