Sunday, November 21, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

Well I've been a busy girl.  Back to work at school and at London Drugs.  I had a busy week at school and also worked all weekend at LD.  We went out for dinner at Moti Mahal last night - yummy!  I had to work this afternoon so we pvr'd the football game - so much better than watching the commercials!  I'm super pumped that the Riders are going to the Grey Cup!  I won't be there this year (and therefore won't be on tv, lol) but I'll be watching!!  Hopefully they can make up fore their bozo mistake that lost them the game last year.

I tracked pretty good all week and have been feeling pretty energetic.  My belly is still kinda jelly, and my favorite jeans are now what I call my "punishment pants".  I wear them alot to remind myself how uncomfortable I am and that I want them to fit.  They are a pair of Seven's that I bought second hand and they don't have much life left in them (I've pretty much worn them out) so I want to be able to enjoy wearing them (not being punished by them, haha).

Have a great on plan week!

No comments:

Post a Comment