Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I don't wanna!!!

Go back to work on Thursday!  I love being on vacation; sleeping in, doing nothing, being a lazy mofo.  But tomorrow is my last day of vacay.  Back to work on Thursday.  The kids will be having a rough day and having hard time getting out of holiday mode.  At least it's only 2 days and then the weekend.

So I've had a good few days.  I've tracked all my food and staying within my points.  I've also started riding my "bike to nowhere" again - it's in front of my tv, there is really no excuse.  I have not weighed myself yet, I am waiting until next Monday to update.  I am giving myself this week to get back in the groove and drinking the ocean's worth of water to flush out the junk I've been eating over the holidays.

I have physio tomorrow and we are going to evaluate my ability to start running again.  I've jogged on the treadmill for 15 minutes a few times and my knee didn't collapse / my leg didn't fall off (I was seriously scared I was going to fall off the treadmill).  I am planning to follow the "couch to 5 k" program.  It's totally learn to run but my conditioning sucks right now, I am out of breath just thinking about running.  It's also a nine week program and I happen to be going to Arizona in 10 weeks, and I would love to go running with my Pops in the desert.  My Bro and Dad are training for a marathon (full or half TBA) and I am so jealous.  They went running while we were in Ottawa and I had to stay home and pout.

My motivation to stay on plan - I bought a bunch of clothes in the States over Christmas.  They are "fulus" (knock off Lulu) and they are for traveling in Australia.  They fit good now, but if I tone up some of the chub they will feel better!

Have a good week!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the real world! Lol

    How did you enjoy your last day off?

    ReplyDelete