Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Have I mentioned I don't like......

Jillian Michaels.  Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me.  But I wanted a workout and was feeling up for the challenge so I put on "Banish Fat and Boost Metabolism".  I've had it forever but never done it. It was TOUGH!!  I actually only did 34 minutes (out of 45).  I was sweating hard and breathing like a horse. And while it was a good workout, I really just don't like her.  Oh well, I can say I tried.

I weighed myself this morning.  149.  So not too bad.  I snuck a peek on New Years Eve (after a week of stuffing my face) and was at 156.5 so 149 is awesome.  I am totally committed to hitting my goal of 147 this month.  I'm also doing more intense workouts.  My physio cleared me for running so next week I am starting Couch to 5 K.  If you want to learn to run, it's an amazing program that starts out slow.  I also found some podcasts where a voice comes on and tells you when to run and when to walk.  I think if you google "ithinspire" you should get to her blog where she has the podcasts.  I'm not very computer smart and I could figure out how to download them and get them into my itunes - so I'm sure you can too.

Today was the last day of classes for this semester.  We now have exam break until February 1.  I am so glad, I am tired and this is a great break to recharge before second term.  I still go to work everyday, but no teaching, just exam supervision and marking.

Gotta hit the shower - finally caught my breath after Jillian punished me!

No comments:

Post a Comment