Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Run Run as Fast as I can.......

So me and running are back in a relationship.  Yesterday I did week 2 day 1 workout and it went well.  I am trying to work on my speed instead of just putzing along.  I am so glad that I'm running again.

I've done my Zumba "flat abs" video a couple of times this week.  I like it, and it's all standing exercises (not laying down).  It sure makes me sweat and hopefully will work on my jelly belly.

I am tired because I've been staying up late reading my book!  I'm in the last little bit of "Girl with the Dragon Tattoo".  We downloaded the whole series and M read them already and said they are all really good.  But I need to stop staying up so late reading!!!!

I am pmsing to the max and running makes me want to eat everything in sight.  I hopped on the scale this morning and disaster - 152.1  I have to weigh in this week (Friday) and I need to be 151 or less to not have to pay.  And I'm cheap so I don't wanna pay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment