Friday, January 21, 2011

Oh Running, How I've Missed You!

So I've finished the first week of the C25K running program.  I am back in love with running (we break up alot, and then I see running everywhere and miss it, lol).  My knee is holding up well, I have to remember to stretch and I ice it down at night, but it's not giving me too much trouble.  My physio is really happy with my progress (she may have been really happy about her 3 week trip to Brazil and just pretending to be happy about my knee, who knows, haha).  I figured out how to make "podcasts" where I can say the intervals (walk now, run now) over top of songs that I pick.  It makes it much easier than watching the clock, remember when to walk and run etc.  Good thing for youtube showing me how!!

I am glad it's Friday.  I am working tonight at LD - I'm tired, but hopefully it will go by quickly.  Tomorrow we are driving out to Banff to go to the hot springs.  I am excited, I've never been.  We wanted to go last weekend but the weather was too horrible.  Tomorrow night M has hockey and then we will have a DDR showdown - the other mat came this week!!  Sunday I'm working again and then it's back to school Monday. Where does the time go?  At least I'm loving every minute.

I had a bit of a food free for all on Monday and Tuesday but am back on track now.  Hopefully I can shake those two pounds before the end of the month - I would love to see 147 at my monthly weigh in next Friday!

Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Good job on finishing the c25k prgram. :)

    ReplyDelete