Friday, January 7, 2011

If this doesn't motivate me......

I don't know what will!  I took some "before" pics and I can see I've got alot of toning work to do!  Due to the curvature in my spine (despite it being surgically corrected) I have that big "curve" on the left side of my body.  I will also always have that crease on the left side in the back.  And my left ribs also sticks out.  Most days it doesn't bother me, but some days I throw myself a little pity party about not having a nice "shape". I also saw this girl with the nicest shoulders / traps I have ever seen while at the gym for physio.  Mine used to be very defined - I'm gonna get them back!

I have been on plan all week.  I've dipped into my weeklies (28/49) but I'm feeling good.  I'll report on Monday.

This weekend I am working at LD and will spend lots of time cuddling with my honey.  We both got Kindles (e - readers) for Christmas so we'll be reading.  I also just got Dance Dance Revolution and love playing it.  We're waiting for the second mat to arrive to I can make M play with me!!

Have a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment