Sunday, August 29, 2010

And then there was one

Well, this is it.  Summer vacation is over.  Tomorrow is back to work.  I am excited, and will pick out my outfit later.  I'm saving my new outfits for the "real" first day of school on Thursday.

Last night we went to a dinner party at M's colleagues house.  The food was fantastic and dessert was Crave Cupcakes.  Sometimes I honestly want to be fat so I could eat a Crave Cupcake everyday :P

It's freezing here in Calgary today.  I am bundled up on the couch with no motivation to move and I'm downing peppermint tea like it's going out of style!  Since I'm not leaving the house I have been mulling over what my September goals will be.  I weigh in on Tuesday at WW and will use that as my starting weight.  Some other goals for the month:


  • track and be accountable every day (even the bad days)
  • take my lunch to work almost everyday - and poutine is not a good cafeteria choice!!
  • make some headway in my "last 10 pounds" - long term goal is to have them gone by Christmas
  • Arms of Steel + Buns of Steel + 30 minutes bike twice a week (10 total)
  • Legs of Steel + Abs of Steel + 30 minutes bike twice a week (10 total)
  • 60 minutes bike once a week (5 total)
Talk soon
J

No comments:

Post a Comment