Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Happy Hump Day!

Well it's almost back to work time!  I stopped by my school yesterday to pick up my keys and it's sinking in that summer is over.  One thing I love about going back to work is getting back into the routine.  It helps me feel productive and also helps in my weight loss journey.  Summer time can be a challenge because of all the free time and sometimes mindless snacking!  I've almost gotten rid of the few pounds I packed on during vacation (thank you wine, chocolate and fried food - worth every calorie).  I have to weigh - in by the end of the month and I'm back in my goal range (149 - 151) so it should be another free month.  I am really tracking so that I can make my way to my personal goal of 140.

Another exciting thing about back to school is some new outfits and a hair cut / color.  I got some great deals at Reitmans and this afternoon I have an appointment at the salon.  I am thinking about going a bit darker.  I love my blonde but I really think it's "summer hair" and might change it up a bit, at least for the winter.

I had a notice from UPS that my dvds from Amazon are here - hopefully they deliver while I am home today or tomorrow.  I can't wait to try them out!

Talk soon
J

No comments:

Post a Comment