Sunday, August 22, 2010

No so sunny Sunday

This weather is really starting to get my down!  Where is the sun?  I was very lucky to spend almost 4 weeks in Kelowna where it was hot hot hot but now that I'm back in Calgary I am sick of this dreary cold weather!

It's been a busy few days and my knee is very sore.  Thursday we went rafting and learned a very important lesson - if the forecast is for thundershowers, don't get into a raft to float down the river!  We were 3/4 the way down when it started pouring rain and hailing.  We managed to huddle under a bridge while someone ran for the car.  Despite us being the Griswolds (again) I still love rafting!

Yesterday we headed out to Banff to do a little hiking.  We did the lower and upper falls at Johnston Canyon which was very nice.  We also checked out Banff Springs Hotel - beautiful!



Trying hard to stay on track with WW.  I'm tracking every little thing (even the Taco Bell feast I had on Friday!)  Hopefully the scale starts to budge from it's stuck position!  My new workout videos should be here this week and I'm looking forward to trying them all out.

Talk soon
J

No comments:

Post a Comment