Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Here we go!!

Alrighty!  It's September tomorrow and I'm hardcore back on the weight loss bandwagon.  I had my WW weigh in today and the results weren't pretty - 150.  Still a free month because I am within two pounds of my goal weight (149) but more than I want to be.  I got a jump start on my exercise goals and counted yesterday and today as part of September.  I am going to weigh in (at home) each Tuesday and will update my weight stats then.

I borrowed 2 of the Hungry Girl cookbooks from the library.  M is out of town for the weekend so I'm gonna chef it up and freeze some meals.

Here are September's Stat - will update on October 1

weight - 150 lbs
waist - 33 inches
hips - 40 inches
r thigh - 22. 5 inches
r arm - 10 inches
bust - 34 inches
underbust - 31 inches

Talk soon
J

No comments:

Post a Comment